GUEST SPEAKER – MP Shire Economic Development
PBN – Lunch Tuesday 22nd June – Marina Bar and Bistro Hastings
Peninsula Business Networking is holding a lunch at the Hastings Marina Bar and Bistro, cnr Mullet and Skinner Streets Hastings. Presenting at the lunch is a guest speaker from the MP Shire Economic Development. They will be talking about Small Businesses on the Peninsula – Post Lockdown.
Pre-selection lunch when purchasing a ticket.
* Chicken Marina: Pan seared free range chicken breast topped with a creamy garlic sauce of sundried tomatoes, bacon, mushrooms
* Crispy Skin Salmon: Grilled salmon fillet on a salad of spinach, roasted capsicum and warm potato with goat cheese, avocado, touch of chilli
* Slow Cooked Lamb Shank: On a bed of Paris Mash served with greens
* Vegetarian / Vegan Option (upon request)
Plus dessert selection between
* Sticky Date Pudding – Served with cream and toffee sauce
* Individual mini pavlova with fig coulis and strawberries